Product Description of phenylodex
phenylodex is indicated for use as an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic agent in cattle and for the treatment of primary ketosis in cattle.phenylodex
The product can also be used to induce parturition in cattle.
Usage of phenylodex
Shake vial before use. phenylodex should be administered by intramuscular injection.
Dosage: (inflammatory) 1ml per 50kg of body weight
(ketosis) 5-10ml dependent on size of cow
(induction of parturition) in the last trimester and before day 260 of pregnancy. A single dose of 10 ml followed 6-12 days later by an injection of a short acting corticosteroid, is recommended. In the majority of cases parturition will be induced within 3 days of the second injection.
Cattle:Meat – 63 days
Milk – 144 hours
To know more about this product please click on the link below..
Please note that we have included a schedule for our pre-August Bank Holiday deliveries on the Delivery information page.phenylodex for details
|£0 – £149.99||£8||£20||£20|
|£150 – £299.99||£12||£20||£25|
|£300 – £449.99||Free||£20||£30|
|£450 or more||Free||£20||Free|
Please note there is a small excess for despatch to Highlands and Islands as governed by your postcode.
- We do not hold stock of any medicines, so DO NOT offer a Next Day delivery service.
- Orders placed on a Thursday or Friday that have refrigerated items included will not be dispatched until the following Monday to ensure that the items are delivered to you under controlled conditions. This means that you should receive these items on a Tuesday by 10am.
- We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday delivery service.
- Standard and Priority costs apply to the UK mainland only.
Highlands and Islands may incur an excess to cover additional carriage costs – this is dependent on your postcode.
- Customers who arrange to collect from Warnham should not arrive before 12pm.
For full delivery details
Faulty Goods Returns
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods please call 01306 628215 within 72 hours of receipt of your goods. Please have your order reference to hand. You will be asked to provide evidence of the damaged goods if damaged in transit.
Restricted Goods Returns
We are unable to offer refunds on the following products.
- Animal medicines – general & vaccines
- Refrigerated/temperature sensitive products