Order Panacur Suspension for sale
If your horse or furry friend lacks energy and has a bad appetite, they probably have parasites. Buy Panacur Suspension 10% to tackle the problem – this anthelmintic targets intestinal worms in equines and small animals of all ages.
Containing fenbendazole, a proven deworming agent, this vet-trusted product works by interfering with parasites’ metabolism. It is highly effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and some tapeworms. Within several days of receiving Panacur, your horse, dog, or cat will return to learning new tricks and being their usual playful self.
How this fenbendazole suspension works
Panacur 10% inhibits the production of microtubules, disrupting the parasites’ ability to absorb glucose and other nutrients. Deprived of the energy they need to survive, the worms ultimately perish.
The Panacur Suspension for sale is:
- Safe. It has a wide margin of safety and few side effects. It can be used in puppies and kittens as young as a couple of weeks and pregnant or lactating females.
- Broad-spectrum. The medication eliminates many common intestinal parasites. You don’t have to buy separate products for different worms.
- Easy to administer. The oral liquid can be mixed with your horse’s or dog’s food, making it easy to get Panacur into the animal’s system.
- Affordable. Panacur provides high-quality deworming at a budget-friendly price. Check it out at Race HorseMed.
Panacur Suspension for dogs and equines starts working immediately. Most pets show significant improvement in their stool no later than 1-2 days after the initial dose.
Make sure your animal finishes the full course of treatment for maximum effectiveness.
Do not use the substance in puppies less than 2 weeks of age. While the cheap Panacur 10% Suspension is safe, in rare cases, it may cause side reactions, like:
- Loose stools and low appetite
Discontinue it if severe or persistent adverse effects occur. Do not give it to animals with a pre-existing medical condition except under the advice of a veterinarian.
For the best results, treat all equines and dogs in the household.
Typical dosage and administration
The average recommended dosage of Panacur Suspension for medium-sized animals is 1 ml per 2.2 lbs of body weight. For severe infections, your vet may recommend a higher dosage.
The medication should be given orally, either blended with food or put in the mouth, for 3 days. Weigh your animal to determine the proper dosage and repeat deworming in 2-4 weeks.
Shop for Panacur Oral Suspension at Race HorseMed and give your companion the gift of sound health!