DESCRIPTION: Organic arsenic, iron and copper supplement.
COMPOSITION: Sodium cacodylate 6.4 mg/ml, Ferric chloride 0.68 mg/ml, Copper gluconate 0.19 mg/ml.
ACTIONS: ARSENOCYL INJECTION (This product compares to the Nature Vet® FERROCYL®) is an injectable organic arsenic and mineral treatment for anemia’s and debilitated states in horses.
ARSENOCYL INJECTION combines the therapeutic properties of pentavalent arsenic compounds along with readily available iron and copper. This combination makes ARSENOCYL suitable for treatment of iron responsive anemia and as a tool for the stimulation of horses in debilitated states, slow convalescence, in-appetence and nutritional & performance related stress.
The Key Features & Benefits:
* ARSENOCYL INJECTION is a safe preparation of organic arsenic, iron & copper to stimulate the production of red blood cells.
* ARSENOCYL INJECTION improves appetite in difficult eaters and improves skin and coat condition.
* ARSENOCYL INJECTION promotes recovery from stress, debility, parasitism and poor nutrition.
* ARSENOCYL INJECTION assists horses under the stress of training and racing.
INDICATIONS: The organic arsenic in ARSENOCYL INJECTION increases skin and gut blood circulation, promotes a healthy coat growth and also stimulates appetite, while the iron and copper stimulate red blood cell and hemoglobin production for improved blood counts, improved oxygen transport and improved performance. Copper is an essential component of many body functions.
ARSENOCYL INJECTION has a particular application in the following states:
* Shy, picky eaters. The effect is usually rapid, after only 2 – 3 injections. Good eaters will recover more rapidly from stress. With the return of normal appetite any anemia’s are often quickly corrected.
* To promote recovery from poor nutritional states, after worming or during hard training or convalescence from illness or injury.
* For over-trained or run down performance horses under stress.
* To improve horses brought into training after long time off.
* After serious illness or injury, parasitism or chronic hemorrhage.
FOR- Horses, Dogs and Camels
DOSEAGE & ADMINISTRATION: Horses: 30 ml by intramuscular injection or as directed by your veterinary surgeon every second day. Repeat as indicated.
Dogs: 1-5 mL by intramuscular injection daily or every second day as directed by your veterinary surgeon. Repeat as indicated.
PRESENTATION: 100 ml sterile multi-dose glass vial.
STORAGE: Store below 25C (Air Conditioning)
NOTE: This product can be used with any other Vitamin or supplement from Racehorse Meds. This product is best used the day before and the day of event. This product compares to Nature Vet® FERROCYL in that both have the same ingredients. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Nature Vet® who is the sole distributor of FERROCYL®
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses, cattle, sheep, swine, camels, alpacas and pigeons. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Sodium cacodylate is an organic arsenic compound.
Do not use arsenic preparations for continuous treatment. A period of at least one month should pass before treatments are repeated.
Meat Withholding Period: Horses: 28 days.
Caution: ARSENOCYL INJECTION can be combined with VITAMINS & MINERALS to provide all essential nutrients and co-factors for improved production of new red blood cells.
Note: Organic arsenic is available in two forms:
(1) the toxic trivalent form and
(2) the safe, non-toxic pentavalent form seen in ARSENOCYL INJECTION This product compares to Nature Vet FERROCYL®.
Arsenic preparations have long been known and used for their stimulant and therapeutic properties in animals. As an organic preparation it is rapidly absorbed and acts very quickly for early visible results.
Tips for Trainers: Indicated whenever anemia is evident. Many fit, athletic horses have some degree of anemia. Horses, which are difficult eaters, recovering from illness, injury or parasitism, stressed from hard training and racing or recovering from blood loss may all respond positively to ARSENOCYL INJECTION (This product compares to Nature Vet® FERROCYL®). Provide all other essential nutrients and co-factors to improve blood production by combining with VITAMINS & MINERALS INJECTIONS two to three times weekly.
For use as a supplemental source of Vitamins & Amino Acids in horses, cattle, sheep, swine, camels, alpacas and pigeons. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.ập nhật…